If your selection says unavailable choose another option under "Elements", "Wattage" and "Length"
c and cd-series dual element heaters
- Our powerful new single element C-Series and dual-element CD-Series fixtures provide concentrated heat for larger scale applications in high visual impact locations.
- Designed for mounting heights of 8-14 feet.
- Features Include: durable 304 stainless steel construction, recessed installations, and inset mounting brackets that create a “floating” effect when mounted.
- Choose from 3,000-6,000 watt and 208-480 volt capacities.
- Typically installed with our custom controls, to vary the electric load for comfortable heat in a wide range of conditions.
- May also be installed with Duplex/Stack Switches for effectively a half-power or full-power option
**208 Volt Models Please Contact The StoreINFRATECH ELECTRIC HEATERS
- Convert over 90% of input energy directly into radiant heat.
- Operate with zero greenhouse gases or odors.
- Have no refillable tanks.
- Are UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Are less expensive to purchase and operate than traditional outdoor heating options.
- Have minimal clearance requirements.
- Are virtually maintenance-free.
- Offer infinite heat intensity control and zoning capabilities with timer and remote options.
- Emit a pleasing, ambient glow compared to the harsh glare of short wave heaters.
- Heated quartz elements emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air.
- Infrared heat doesn’t “blow away” in windy conditions, making it ideal for breezy areas where air cannot be contained.
- Unlike competitive short wave heaters, Infratech’s medium wave quartz elements operate without any harsh glares